Week 4 Lineup Tools
Apr 27, 2015
- 04/27/15 – DynastySportsEmpire.com provides their recommendations on which two-start pitchers to put into your lineup in Week 4.
- 04/27/15 – TheFantasyFix.com gets your rotation ready by ranking the two-start pitchers into tiers for Week 4.
- 04/26/15 – RotoBaller.com makes start/sit recommendations for every starter taking the hill in Week 4.
- 04/26/15 – Razzball.com ranks the top 100 hitters for Week 4.
- 04/26/15 – RotoBaller.com names six hitters to consider streaming in Week 4 thanks to solid matchups.
- 04/26/15 – FakeTeams.com ranks the two-start pitchers into four tiers to help you set your Week 4 rotations.
- 04/26/15 – Rotoprofessor.com ranks the top Week 4 two-start pitchers into six tiers to help you set your lineup.
- 04/26/15 – FantasyAlarm.com previews all of the games, matches, splits, interleague play and two-start pitchers in fantasy baseball Week 4.
- 04/25/15 – Razzball.com ranks the two-start pitchers in American Gladiator inspired categories to help you get ready for Week 4.
- 04/25/15 – FantasyAlarm.com splits the two-start pitchers into three categories to help you set the best rotation possible for Week 4.
- 04/25/15 – Kolten Wong and Billy Butler are among the swing hitters you should start in Week 4, but CBSSports.com says Mike Moustakas and Steve Pearce should not in their hitters projections.
- 04/25/15 – Appearances can be deceiving, and CBSSports.com identifies some starting pitchers who are worth sitting in Week 4 even though they are off to surprisingly good starts.
- 04/24/15 – ESPN.com gets you ready for Week 4 with their Fantasy Forecaster, complete with rankings for the top 75 starters for the week, streamers, hitting matchups, injuries, and more.
- 04/24/15 – Rotoworld.com ranks the two-start pitchers, by league, as well as identifying some starters to consider streaming next week.
- 04/24/15 – SoCalledFantasyExperts.com provides their Week 4 Hitting Planner which examines schedules, good and bad matchups, and more.