- SoCalledFantasyExperts.com identifies some of the rookie outfielders to watch in 2015.
- Rotoprofessor.com wonders if fantasy owners should avoid Adam LaRoche after a rough second half in 2014.
- RotoBaller.com believes these three hitters will not provide as much power in 2015 as they did in 2014.
- Rotoprofessor.com continues their countdown of the top losers most likely to lose their job in 2015 with Joe Nathan.
- RotoBaller.com identifies some hidden outfield gems and ADP value picks.
- Drafting today? Yahoo.com offers up some last minute tips and tricks to help you dominate.
- 2015 MLB Prospect Rankings: Razzball.com ranks the top 10 fantasy prospects in the Boston Red Sox farm system.
- Rotoprofessor.com wonders if Steve Pearce and/or Michael Cuddyer can bring their hot bats north this summer.
- ESPN.com discusses some of their rankings changes as we are only one week away from Opening Night.
- FantasyAssembly.com ranks the top 25 players 25 and under.
- Rotoworld.com looks at positions with fantasy upside that remain unfilled. Will the Raiders get Derek Carr a real #1 wide receiver?
- FantasyAlarm.com takes a deep look, breaks down and ranks all of the best and worst quarterback prospects in the 2015 NFL Draft.
- Are fantasy owners stuck with the Cavaliers Big 3 in their two-game week, or are there alternatives available? CBSSports.com breaks it down in their Week 23 Planner.
- Ish Smith is hot, while the Cavs play 2 games this week. Rotoworld.com looks at alternatives, many that play 4 games in Week 23.
- Rotoworld.com recaps an action-packed five-game Saturday evening in the Sunday’s Daily Dose.
- DailyFantasySportsRankings.com provides their DFS advice for Sunday’s NBA games.
- A pair of experts from TheFakeBasketball.com offer their DFS advice for Sunday’s NBA slate.
- TheFakeBasketball.com uses EFF/VI/USG/PFA to help you put together the best DFS lineup for Sunday.
Please donate to FantasyRundown.com
Part of the USA Today Sports Digital Properties
Copyright 2015. FantasyRundown.com. All rights reserved.