Tuesday June 7, 2016 – Baseball Links
Jun 7, 2016
- Despite getting the call this morning, TodaysKnuckleball.com isn’t expecting much fantasy production from Albert Almora.
- If your league-mates forgot about these players, FakeTeams.com suggests you swoop them up ASAP.
- TheFakeBaseball.om updates their positional and overall player rankings for the rest of the season.
- TodaysKnuckleball.com tries to figure out how Eduardo Nuñez is posting such great fantasy numbers.
- In this week’s Fantasy Roundtable the Rotoworld.com crew talks incoming prospects, like Jameson Taillon of the Pirates.
- As USAToday.com notes, sometimes trading your under-performing fantasy stars can save your team.
- Yahoo.com runs through their ten DFS suggestions for Tuesday in the Daily Dime.
- Rotoprofessor.com digs deep to find some of the best waiver wire options for 14 and 16-team leagues.
- What should we expect from Jameson Taillon on Wednesday? BaseballAmerica.com offers their thoughts on the prospect.
- ESPN.com weeds through Tuesday’s players and offer up the best DFS options to build around, plus sleepers to roll the dice on.
- FakeTeams.com names some of the prospects that are headed in the wrong direction.
- Razzball.com looks at some of the most added and dropped players of the past week to see whether they are trash or treasure.
- TheFakeBaseball.com names some of the best DFS value plays as well as players with hot and cold matchups.
- RotoBaller.com names some middle infielders to grab off the waiver wire right now.
- RotoExperts.com checks in on the performances of fantasy’s top rookies.
- Razzball.com has all of the DFS advice you need for to set your lineup for Tuesday’s full slate.
- USAToday.com looks at four players who are hot and four that are not.
- ESPN.com looks at what Jhonny Peralta‘s return to the Cardinals means for fantasy owners in Tuesday’s First Pitch.
- USAToday.com explains why it might be a light year for players changing leagues at the deadline.
- FakeTeams.com looks at the recent performances of prospect shortstops from both the AL and NL Central divisions.
- Rotoprofessor.com names five pitchers to consider adding to help you with strikeouts.
- NumberFire.com helps you get your DFS lineups ready for Tuesday by recommending three hitters to avoid, five under-the-radar plays, four value plays, four teams to stack and five studs to target.
- DailyFantasySportsRankings.com looks at today’s weather forecasts to see if any games are in danger of being affected.
- FanGraphs.com makes a case for the ownership of Michael Feliz and Tyler Flowers in deeper leagues.
- ESPN.com ranks all 30 starters taking the hill Tuesday as well as the teams with the best hitter matchups to help you set the best DFS lineups.
- Rotoworld.com discusses Michael Fulmer‘s dominance, Kolten Wong‘s demotion and much more in Tuesday’s Daily Dose.
- Rotoprofessor.com scours the box scores to discuss the ten most important stories from Monday.
- Razzball.com offers their unique take on everything that happened in baseball on Monday including thoughts on Justin Upton‘s big night.
- TheFakeBaseball.com checks in on some of the top prospects in the Minors including Trea Turner, Lucas Giolito, and Alex Bregman.
- FantasyBaseballCrackerjacks.com makes a case for picking up Dae-ho-Lee off the waiver wire.
- FanGraphs.com discusses the latest bullpen happenings in Houston, a pair of Yankees lefties likely on the move, and more.
- Hunter Pence and Alex Wood both figure to be sidelined for an extended period of time, so are they really worth stashing in fantasy? CBSSports.com helps you prioritize your DL spots.
- TheFakeBaseball.com names some starters and hitters to consider in your GPP contests to help you win some cash.
- DailyFantasySportsRankings.com names players at every position to consider plugging into your Tuesday DFS lineups.
- FantasyAssembly.com names some of the prospects outside the top 100 that are trending up.
- FantasySixPack.net updates their rankings of the top 250 overall players for the rest of the season.
- FakeTeams.com updates their closer rankings now that we have started Week 10 of the fantasy season.
- RotoBaller.com identifies the best corner infielders to grab off the waiver wire.
- Razzball.com Fantasy Baseball Podcast
- FanGraphs.com Audio – Field of Streams
- CBSSports.com Fantasy Baseball Podcast
- DailyFantasySportsRankings.com Podcast
- FNTSY.com Video – Time to Trust Marco Estrada?
- FanGraphs.com Prospects Chat – 11:00 AM CDT
- Rotoworld.com Chat – 3:00 PM CDT