- FantasySmackTalk.com provides their tight end strategy for 2016 fantasy.
- According to NumberFire.com, the ADP of Kelvin Benjamin makes no sense.
- NumberFire.com explains why you Jerick McKinnon needs to be on your fantasy team.
- 2016 Fantasy Football Rankings: Razzball.com ranks the top 200 overall players for half-point PPR leagues.
- GridironExperts.com wonders whether DeAndre Hopkins or A.J. Green should be off the board first in fantasy 2016.
- Scout.com does not think fantasy owners should fear Jamaal Charles if he falls to them.
- SoCalledFantasyExperts.com looks at the third-year wide receiver crop.
- Rotoworld.com identifies 10 deep sleepers for the upcoming fantasy football season.
- Jamaal Charles is falling out of the first round in fantasy drafts. ESPN.com busts the many myths that are scaring people away from the Chiefs running back.
- Josh Grodon‘s reinstatement to the NFL brings immediate change the fantasy landscape in Cleveland. NFL.com assess what impact he can make.
- USAToday.com believes these second-year players are primed to dominate fantasy.
- Is Allen Robinson a borderline first round fantasy pick? Rotoprofessor.com offers their thoughts.
- SoCalledFantasyExperts.com suggests 33 new rules to make your fantasy football league awesome.
- LestersLegends.com wonders if Josh Gordon could be a top 15 wide receiver in 2016.
- Yahoo.com wonders if the arrival of Arian Foster is killing the fantasy value of Jay Ajayi.
- In this week’s Bump and Run, Rotoworld.com discusses the impact of Josh Gordon’s surprise reinstatement and Le’Veon Bell’s suspension.
- FantasyPros.com fears J.J. Watt will never be the same dominant player again.
- Rotoworld.com examines two-quarterback leagues, providing key draft strategies and more.
- TwoQBs.com lays out the case as to how Teddy Bridgewater could be a draft day value pick in 2QB leagues.
- FantasySmackTalk.com identifies some fantasy studs owners should avoid on 2016 draft day.
- 2016 Fantasy Football Rankings: RotoBaller.com ranks the top dynasty/keeper running backs, in tiers.
- FantasyPros.com explains why Kirk Cousins will be a top 10 quarterback in 2016 fantasy.
- FantasySmackTalk.com names some running backs that are undervalued in PPR leagues.
- FantasyPros.com wonders when fantasy owners should be drafting Rob Gronkowski.
- TwoQBs.com Podcast – The Kirk Cousins Experience