- Rotoworld.com sets expectations for Philip Rivers, Melvin Gordon, Keenan Allen, and more in their San Diego Chargers Fantasy Preview.
- How high can Golden Tate climb in PPR leagues? And is he still worth targeting in standard-scoring fantasy football setups? NumberFire.com offers their thoughts.
- FantasyPros.com looks at four rookies fantasy experts are targeting in drafts.
- ESPN.com takes sides in evaluating the 2016 fantasy draft stock of Seahawks running backs Thomas Rawls, who is returning from a season-ending injury in 2015.
- FantasySixPack.net identifies a few quarterbacks that might be fantasy busts in 2016.
- Rotoprofessor.com wonders if the signing of Arian Foster could make Jay Ajayi an even more attractive fantasy option.
- Yahoo.com examines the fantasy value of Golden Tate now that Calvin Johnson has retired.
- In their Pittsburgh Steelers Team Preview, Rotoworld.com suggests Ben Roethlisberger is being overdrafted in 2016 fantasy leagues.
- Von Miller beat the deadline but Kirk Cousins and Alshon Jeffery weren’t as lucky. Rotoworld.com recaps in this week’s Bump and Run.
- 2016 Fantasy Football Rankings: TwoQBs.com ranks the top 40 quarterbacks heading into 2016.
- RotoBaller.com suggests a few rule changes to help make your fantasy league even better.
- FantasyPros.com names some of the best bye week replacement running backs for each of the top options.
- Are Carlos Hyde, Jeremy Hill, and Jeremy Langford boom or bust players? RotoBaller.com offers their thoughts.
- 2016 Fantasy Football Rankings: USAToday.com updates their rankings of the top 200 overall players for PPR leagues.
- As SportsIllustrated.com notes, the fantasy value of Eric Decker relies on who is playing quarterback for the Jets.
- TwoQBs.com Fantasy Football Podcast – The Andrew Luck Experience
- SoCalledFantasyExperts.com Podcast – Fantasy Fatcast Episode #6