- NumberFire.com believes Devonta Freeman is going to disappoint fantasy owners in 2016.
- TheFakeFootball.com explains why 2016 is another year not to invest an early pick on a quarterback.
- With Tony Romo back, FantasyPros.com wonders if Dez Bryant will return to form.
- DynastyLeagueFootball.com takes a look through the Twitterverse to comment on some of the latest news.
- SoCalledFantasyExperts.com believes these wide receivers have bust written all over them.
- The Rotoworld.com IDP analyst discusses ways to find an edge with second-year defensive players.
- USAToday.com believes Martellus Bennett will post TE1 numbers even while playing with Rob Gronkoski.
- SoCalledFantasyExperts.com notes that teams are using their WR2 less and less.
- FantasySixPack.net continues their positional previews by focusing in on wide receivers.
- FantasyPros.com explains why they are avoiding Tony Romo, Matt Ryan, and Marcus Mariota in 2016 fantasy drafts.
- 2016 Fantasy Football Rankings: Scout.com releases their consensus tight end rankings for 2016.
- FantasyPros.com looks at the 2016 bye weeks to find some tight end replacements to consider each week.
- FantasyAlarm.com tests the zero-RB theory in their latest mock draft. Does it work?
- With Ezekiel Elliott being taken early in fantasy football drafts, ESPN.com takes a look at how rookie running backs have fared in recent years.
- FFToday.com tells you everything you want to know about QBs, RBs, WRs and TEs inside the 20.
- Rotoprofessor.com believes fantasy owners should pass on Delanie Walker and draft Martellus Bennett.
- Yahoo.com continues their countdown of the top fantasy NFL rosters with #27 Los Angeles Rams.
- SoCalledFantasyExperts.com Podcast – Fantasy Fatcast Running Backs Preview