- ESPN.com ranks all 30 starters taking the hill Sunday as well as the teams with the best hitter matchups to help you set the best DFS lineups.
- Rotoworld.com talks Kenta Maeda‘s dominance, Yovani Gallardo‘s biceps injury and Tanner Roark‘s coming out party in Sunday’s Daily Dose.
- Week 4: Rotoprofessor.com ranks the two-start pitchers for Week 4 into six tiers.
- Week 4: FantasyAssembly.com names some of the starters you should be looking to stream in Week 4.
- RotoBaller.com believes these players should be sent to the waiver wire after three weeks of poor performance.
- XNSports.com shares their DFS picks for Sunday’s full slate of MLB games.
- TodaysKnuckleball.com wonders which struggling ace we should be most worried about.
- NumberFire.com identifies four hitters off to slow starts that are worth trying to add to your fantasy roster, including Kyle Seager.
- Rotoprofessor.com scours the box scores to identify the ten most important stories from Saturday.
- Razzball.com checks in on some of the top prospects in baseball to see when they might be called up to the Majors.
- Week 4: FakeTeams.com helps you set your Week 4 rotation by checking the two-start pitchers.
- Week 4: TodaysKnuckleball.com ranks the two-start pitchers for Week 4 into five categories to help you set your rotation.
- RotoExperts.com names a trio of rookie starting pitchers that need to be on your fantasy radar.
- TheFakeBaseball.com names some starters and hitters to consider in your GPP contests to help you win some cash.
- TheFakeBaseball.com identifies the best DFS value plays for Sunday’s full slate of games.
- Rotoprofessor.com discusses the latest bullpen happenings including thoughts on Shawn Tolleson and the situation in Cincinnati.
- Rotoprofessor.com wonders if Taylor Jordan could provide any fantasy value in 2016.
- TodaysKnuckleball.com searches the waiver wire in search of players to add in advance of Week 4.