Saturday September 26, 2015 – Baseball Links
Sep 26, 2015
- 2016 Fantasy Baseball Rankings: MrFantasyFreak.com ranks the top 16 players at every position for 2016.
- TheFakeBaseball.com helps you get your DFS lineups ready for Saturday with their best teams to stack as well as their top pitching plays.
- Week 26 Lineup Tools: FakeTeams.com ranks the two-start pitchers into five tiers for the final week.
- Week 26 Lineup Tools: Razzball.com helps you get ready for the last scoring period of 2015 with their two-start pitcher recommendations.
- ESPN.com provides their daily notes for Saturday’s games, ranking all 30 starters throwing today, the best hitting matchups, injury notes, and more.
- Rotoworld.com discusses Rich Hill‘s resurgence, a shoulder scare for Carlos Martinez and good news for Troy Tulowitzki in Saturday’s Daily Dose.
- Rotoprofessor.com scours the box scores to find the 10 most important stories from Friday’s baseball action.
- FanGraphs.com checks in on the latest bullpen happenings from Friday including a league leading 51st save for Mark Melancon and the Jonathan Papelbon suspension.
- DailyFantasySportsRankings.com provides their DFS advice for Saturday’s games.
- With Greg Holland going down for the season, Wade Davis still has enough time to help your fantasy team, CBSSports.com says.
- FantasyAssembly.com previews today’s game action and shares their top DFS plays for September 26th.
- FakeTeams.com provides their DFS recommendations for Saturday’s full slate which include David Price, Stephen Strasburg, and some offensive value picks.
- Week 26 Lineup Tools: Owners have been snapping up Marcus Stroman, but he’s not the only two-start pitcher worth claiming off waivers. CBSSports.com offers some suggestions for your final week of pitching choices.
- Yahoo.com names 10 players for your Saturday DFS lineups in their Daily Dime.
- FantasyAlarm.com pours over all of the statistics, splits and matchups to uncover the very best DFS MLB players for today’s contests.
- RotoBaller.com identifies some middle infielders who may help you in the final week of the season.