Monday September 28, 2015 – Football Links
Sep 28, 2015
- Looking to bolster your roster via the waiver wire after Week 3? Recommendations from TheFakeFootball.com, FakePigskin.com (IDP), FantasySharks.com, FantasyPros.com, RotoExperts.com, ProjectRoto.com, NumberFire.com, LestersLegends.com, SportingNews.com, FNTSY.com, NFL.com, RotoBaller.com, Pyromaniac.com, and BrunoBoys.net – QB | RB | WR | TE.
- Rotoworld.com breaks down all of Week 3’s biggest storylines, including Ben Roethlisberger‘s injury.
- What did we learn in Week 3? FantasyPros.com examines the top 5 stories.
- FantasyAlarm.com reviews fantasy football injuries coming out of Week 3.
- Rotoprofessor.com tries to make sense of the Detroit and Denver running backs.
- A number of sites recap all of Sunday’s NFL action from a fantasy perspective, including FakeTeams.com, ESPN.com, TheFakeFootball.com, SoCalledFantasyExperts.com, Rotoworld.com, FantasyAlarm.com, FantasyAssembly.com, Yahoo.com, SportsIllustrated.com, NFL.com, LockerRoomFantasySports.com, and FantasySharks.com.
- FantasySharks.com combed through the NFL box scores and analyzed 10 fantasy players that surprised them for one reason or another.
- With Ben Roethlisberger reportedly out at least four weeks, Yahoo.com believes his absence will felt on several fronts.
- SportingNews.com discusses all of the injury news coming out of Week 3.
- Rotoprofessor.com believes fantasy owners can safely move on from Fred Jackson, Charles Johnson, and Brandon Coleman.
- RotoBaller.com – 6:00 PM CDT
- BrunoBoys.net – 7:00 PM CDT