Monday September 14, 2015 – Football Links
Sep 14, 2015
- Looking to bolster your roster via the waiver wire? Recommendations from FantasyPros.com, TheFakeFootball.com, USAToday.com, FFToday.com, FakeTeams.com, FakePigskin.com (IDP), NumberFire.com, FNTSY.com, NFL.com, SportingNews.com, Rotoprofessor.com, RotoBaller.com, LestersLegends.com and BrunoBoys.net – QB | RB | WR | TE
- In this week’s Upon Further Review, Rotoworld.com sheds light on what made Marcus Mariota so effective in his NFL debut.
- FantasyAlarm.com reviews fantasy football injuries from the first Sunday of NFL football.
- Rotoprofessor.com wonders if any Dallas wide receivers will emerge in the wake of the Dez Bryant injury.
- Yahoo.com names the All-Bust Team from Week 1 of the NFL season.
- NumberFire.com looks back at the top 20 fantasy performers from Week 1. I can guarantee none of them were on my teams.
- Yahoo.com looks back at a rough Week 1 in terms of injuries.
- A number of sites recap all of Sunday’s action and their fantasy ramifications including TheFakeFootball.com, SoCalledFantasyExperts.com, FakeTeams.com, Rotoworld.com, Razzball.com, FantasyAssembly.com, Yahoo.com, USAToday.com, NFL.com, LockerRoomFantasySports.com, SportsIllustrated.com, and RotoExperts.com.
- Rotoworld.com recaps Sunday’s fantasy football action and injury news from a busy Week 1.
- USAToday.com looks at the fantasy fallout from the Dez Bryant injury that will cost him 4-6 weeks.
- FantasySharks.com looks at five on the rise and five falling after Week 1 of the season.
- ESPN.com Podcast – Week 1 Recap
- 4for4.com Podcast – Week 1 Fallout & Injuries
- ProjectRoto.com – 11:30 AM CDT
- BrunoBoys.net – 10:00 PM CDT