Monday May 2, 2016 – Baseball Links
May 2, 2016
- FakeTeams.com wonders what to expect from Dexter Fowler for the rest of the season.
- Week 5: Razzball.com ranks the top 100 starting pitchers for Week 5 fantasy.
- TheFantasyFix.com names some of the top third basemen that could still be available in advance of Week 5.
- Week 5: Razzball.com ranks the top 100 hitters for Week 5 of the fantasy season.
- FakeTeams.com names some of the top fantasy prospects off to slow starts in the Minors in 2016.
- NumberFire.com helps you get your DFS lineups ready for Monday with four value plays, three hitters to avoid, five under-the-radar hitters, four teams to stack and five of the biggest studs to target.
- Don’t set that Monday DFS lineup until you see who Razzball.com recommends you play.
- FanGraphs.com looks at some of the prospects on their way in the New York (NL) and Washington farm systems.
- Rotoprofessor.com recommends a few middle infielders that could be available on your waiver wire.
- FanGraphs.com shares their experts’ DFS lineups for Monday’s 10-game slate.
- Rotoprofessor.com examines Sunday’s bullpen happenings which included an unimpressive outing from Jake McGee and the first save for Hector Neris in Philadelphia.
- SoCalledFantasyExperts.com updates their rankings of the top 250 overall players as we start May.
- Rotoworld.com discusses Chris Sale‘s hot start and revisits the Ken Giles trade in Monday’s Daily Dose.
- ESPN.com ranks all 20 starters taking the hill Monday as well as the teams with the best hitter matchups to help you set the best DFS lineups.
- Rotoprofessor.com scours the box scores to identify the ten most important stories from Sunday.
- Razzball.com offers their unique take on everything that happened over the weekend in baseball including thoughts on the hot start for Brett Lawrie on the Southside.
- TheFantasyFix.com recaps a busy Sunday in baseball which included a dominant performance by Clayton Kershaw, another win for Chris Sale, and more.
- Victor Martinez has been raking. Geovany Soto is having a resurgence. And what in the world is getting into Joe Mauer. FantasyAlarm.com highlights several of the game’s top backstops in their Week 4 recap.
- TheDynastyGuru.com scours the Minor Leagues in search of outfield prospects to add to your scout team.
- FanGraphs.com looks at some of the starting pitchers whose xK% is on the rise early in 2016.
- TheFantasyFux.com names three to catch, three to cut, and three to keep heading into Week 5 of the fantasy season.
- PitcherList.com looks back at the Sunday performances of every starter that took the hill.
- Yahoo.com names ten players to plug into your Monday DFS lineups in the Daily Dime.
- FantasyAlarm.com names a few starting pitchers to stream this week.
- Rotoballer.com names some corner infielders to consider adding off the waiver wire.
- FakeTeams.com shares their DFS recommendations for Monday’s partial slate of games.
- Week 5: ESPN.com provides the best pitching and hitting matchups for the fifth week of the season.
- Week 5: Rotoworld.com previews Week 5 of MLB action, ranking the two-start pitchers into tiers, by league.
- Week 5: Razzball.com ranks the two-start pitchers for Week 5 into five tiers…coincidence? Yes, it is.
- Week 5: TheFakeBaseball.com ranks the 43 starting pitchers taking the bump twice in Week 5.
- Week 5: FantasyAlarm.com places the two-start pitchers into three categories to help you set your Week 5 rotation.
- Week 5: The Brewers’ hitters could be difference-makers for a pair of popular starters, but what kind of difference? CBSSports.com dishes out their weekly pitching advice for the upcoming scoring period.
- Week 5: The Giants face the Reds and Rockies in a seven-game week, making Denard Span a fine start, but you might want to steer clear of Josh Harrison. CBSSports.com offers their weekly hitter advice.
- Week 5: FantasySixPack.net helps you get your rotation ready for Week 5 of the fantasy season.
- Week 5: TodaysKnuckleball.com ranks the two-start pitchers and identifies some of the best streaming options for Week 5.
- Week 5: RotoBaller.com provides start/sit advice for every single starter taking the ball in Week 5.
- Week 5: Rotoprofessor.com ranks the two-start pitchers into six tiers for the upcoming scoring period.
- FantasyBaseballCrackerjacks.com provides an update on the injury status of Zach Britton.
- Week 5: Rotoprofessor.com examines the Interleague matchups for Week 5 to see if there are any DHs that need to be benched.
- Week 5: FakeTeams.com looks at the starters throwing twice in Week 5.
- Week 5: FakeTeams.com ranks the top 100 overall players for Week 5.
- TheFantasyFix.com Podcast – May 2 DFS
- FanGraphs.com Audio – Field of Streams 05/02
- CBSSports.com Fantasy Baseball Podcast – Weekend Roundup
- USAToday.com – 10:00 AM CDT