- RotoExperts.com takes one last look at the NFL injuries as we get ready for Week 6.
- NumberFire.com recommends avoiding these seven players in Week 6.
- TheFakeFootball.com calculates the number of dollars per projected fantasy point for Week 6 DFS use.
- Moxyball.com shares the DFS ownership percentages from FanDuel contests.
- Rotoprofessor.com wonders if fantasy owners should hold onto Devonta Freeman or cash in while his value is high.
- In this week’s Fantasy Roundtable, Rotoworld.com experts choose their favorite fantasy tight ends. One catch though: they can’t be named Rob Gronkowski.
- Need a deep sleeper to plug into your lineups to fill in for a bye week or injury? TheFantasyFix.com has some ideas.
- FantasySharks.com predicts the Week 6 IDP studs and duds.
- Rotoworld.com recaps Thursday night’s NFC South contest and other news from around the NFL in Friday’s Daily Dose.
- Razzball.com offers their unique take on everything that happened in last night’s Falcons fail in New Orleans.
- Yahoo.com provides their Week 6 DFS advice for large cash games.
- FantasySharks.com looks at which players’ matchups bump them up and down in the Week 6 rankings.
- ESPN.com dishes out their player advice for Week 6 lineup setting, recommending Eagles QB Sam Bradford.
- Week 6 Rankings: XNSports.com – Positional Rankings
- FantasyAlarm.com helps you with all of those tough fantasy football lineup decisions in Week 6.
- Rotoprofessor.com looks for some deep league running backs to plug into your Week 6 lineups.
- BrunoBoys.net believes you need to start these three defenses in Week 6.
- Yahoo.com digs for some DFS deep sleepers and bargains to help you win some cash.
- DynastyLeagueFootball.com Podcast #172
- Rotoworld.com – 2:00 PM CDT
- BrunoBoys.net – 4:30 PM CDT