Fantasy Basketball – Tuesday, February 16, 2021
Feb 16, 2021
- DKNation.com gives their top lineup advice at each position for Tuesday’s fantasy basketball slate on DraftKings.
- DKNation.com names the top studs and value plays at each position for Tuesday’s fantasy basketball slate on DraftKings.
- NBCSports.com uncovers some sneaky-good NBA GPP Pivots away from the popular picks for Tuesday, February 16.
- NBCSports.com runs down the best plays at every position for Tuesday’s six-game NBA DFS slate.
- With Anthony Davis sidelined, LeBron James will be asked to carry the Lakers’ offense for the next several weeks. Yahoo.com likes him and others for Tuesday DFS.
- Andre Drummond and Blake Griffin appear to be on their way out in Cleveland and Detroit, respectively. Rotoworld.com covers this and more in Tuesday’s Daily Dose.
- Anthony Davis, Blake Griffin and Andre Drummond won’t be on the court any time soon. Which players can you add to fill the holes? ESPN.com discusses.
- FakeTeams.com identifies the best and worst DFS plays for Tuesday’s NBA schedule.
- RotoBaller.comm names three guards, three forwards, and three centers that should be part of your Tuesday DFS lineups.
- Awesemo.com shares some Tuesday night DFS strategy and top plays in their NBA Slate Starter.
- Anthony Davis is out for a month and the Knicks have lost Mitchell Robinson for six weeks, so, are Kyle Kuzma and Nerlens Noel ready to step up? NBCSports.com discusses the injuries around the NBA.
- FantraxHQ.com names some deep league fantasy pickups, players to stash, and everything in between.
- FantasySixPack.net scours the waiver wire in search of players to add to your fantasy rosters.
- FantraxHQ.com previews every game on the Tuesday NBA schedule in search of players to use in DFS.
- RotoGrinders.com Podcast – NBA Morning Grind (42:52)