Fantasy Basketball – Monday, January 25, 2021
Jan 25, 2021
- Razzball.com looks at the teams that have the quickest pace and therefore produce fantasy numbers.
- FantasyLabs.com offers data-driven analysis for Monday’s slate using their tools and metrics to highlight notable players.
- DKNation.com gives their top studs and values at each position for Monday’s fantasy basketball slate on DraftKings
- RotoBaller.com names three guards, three forwards, and three centers that should be in most of your Monday DFS lineups.
- Whether you play on DraftKings or FanDuel, FantasyPros.com names the top plays for your Monday DFS lineups.
- Razzball.com offers their unique take on everything that happened in the NBA on Sunday including thoughts on a 30-point performance from OG Aunuoby.
- Rotoworld.com takes a look at the Wizards’ first game in two weeks, OG Anunoby‘s emergence and Boston’s blowout of the Cavaliers in Monday’s Daily Dose.
- ESPN.com recaps the weekend’s NBA action from a fantasy perspective, including why Jimmy Butler‘s replacement is providing a lot of heat, before looking ahead to Monday’s key matchups.
- RotoBaller.com searches for players to add off the waiver wire in points leagues.
- DKNation.com ranks the top plays in each salary range for Monday’s fantasy basketball slate on DraftKings.
- Rotoworld.com breaks down the top waiver-wire pickups for Week 6, headlined by Jarred Vanderbilt and Jeremy Lamb.
- FakeTeams.com names the best and worst DFS plays for the Monday NBA slate.
- Awesemo.com gets right to work trying to find some NBA DFS picks and strategy for Monday night.
- Week 6: FakeTeams.com helps you get your fantasy lineups ready for Week 6 with schedule analysis, stat leaders from the past week, and more.
- DKNation.com gives their top additions from the waiver wire for your season-long fantasy basketball leagues heading into Week 6,